Kozlov in the Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I was just thinking about the scenario of having Vladimir Kozlov in the chamber...

This is a man who hasn't been pinned or made submit in his entire WWE career. Soooo what the hell happens in the chamber? He cannot be DQ'ed...so either he wins the belt (not likely) or he's finally pinned..

I dunno I guess I just find it weird that they'd have him lose his undefeated streak in this fashion. I guess it does protect him though since it's such a barbaric match.

I guess this is just me thinking out loud again haha

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I love the chamber, and I think it's a decent place for him to get pinned for the first time. I mean look at the participants...any one of 'em can pull it off!

Plus, you know how the WWE rolls. First someone's undefeated, and then they lose somehow. Then WWE changes the wording to "never been pinned or submitted." Eventually it widdles down further and further until it's "Never been pinned/submitted in a singles match." They'll keep it up, lol.

3. Millz

haha that's true...he still wouldn't have lost in a singles match and its technically true! We shall see what happens.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm pissed about Him being in the chamber.

Although I will say that Punk was pinned first in the Extreme Elimination chamber, and his streak still counted according to commentators.

5. Millz

Who would you have in there instead? It would have to be a heel since they keep it 3 and 3.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I don't know, I haven't been watching WWE lately. Haha.:p

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Kozlov will make a big splash in the Elimination Chamber, I dont think he'll win the title though.

I think it makes perfect sense to have him pinned in the Chamber, because right now he's portrayed as a machine, and this is a brutal match, so its understandable if he loses in it and finally get pinned.

8. Unity

I've been impressed with Kozlov's in ring skills since Millz and I first saw him in a dark match at a RAW show (or was it a Heat taping? I'm not sure).

He's so talented that it's cool to see him at this level finally. They didn't have a place for him on TV for a looooong time.

9. Millz

I wanna say it was the dark match before Heat...and he did look impressive. I can't remember for the life of me who he defeated. Heat featured Viscera vs someone, Hacksaw vs Benjamin (?) and Crazy for Haas (lol). And maybe one more match? It's a blur.

But yeah, anyways, I like Kozlov. I describe him as "thick" and he's very imposing in the ring. He moves fine as a big man as well.

10. Unity

I think what I love about him is that he's sold as a package of strength but is also an incredible technical wrestler so far. There aren't enough of those (like Koslov, Benjamin, etc.) around.