• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Kotor Mmorpg?!?!

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
BioWare has formed a new online team to create a Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic massively multiplayer online game, EGM reports. By Grabthar's hammer this had better not be a joke. You can joke about Nintendo sequels and European release dates all you want, but you do not fuck with us about KOTOR, and especially a KOTOR MMO.

I got this from Digg, it looks like it's definatly going to be made if they already have a team to do it. I agree with who wrote this, though. No where near everyone should be a Jedi. It should be only for the most elite players. Once you hit level 70 or so, you get to train to become a Jedi, no sooner. Having thousands of low level Jedi running around would annoy the hell out of me.