KoRn

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mirage, May 12, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Any KoRn fans here? I personally can't stand them. They definitely have a very unique sound and I think it works at times but they are much to much of a "downer" band for me.

They have definitely made some money and sold some records though so I thought I'd get a thread going about them.

Thoughts on KoRn?

2. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

I totally agree, they are unique, but im at such a happy point in life I don't fancy listening to them. Their basslines are killer though. And they've helped a lot of people through bad times, even if they sound dark and sad.

3. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

I used to really like them, but when Issues came out I kinda stopped listening to them as much. It just seems like Jonathan's doing a whole lotta whinging, and I'm over it. That being said, I still throw some of their stuff on if I've had a bad day, they have some great songs to just yell to :)

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not a huge fan but sometimes they're exactly what I need.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Nope never was a big fan of Korn. I like their cover of "Word Up!". That is about it though.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Word up was embarrassing. They used to be my favourite band for a long long time. I loved the self titled album a hell of a lot and they had some cool videos back in the day.
    I still listen to any album they release and do like a lot of their songs still.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never understood people that liked Korn, you barely understand what they sing. I remember when I was in sixth grade KoRn was so big, so I decided to listen to them and to be honest with you after a few minutes I had to press stop because it was god awful.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I wanted to like them, but I just couldn't get used to their sound. Well, it was mainly the vocals. The rest was pretty cool, but if you can't stand the vocals, then you can't really enjoy the band.

9. Corona

Corona Registered Member

They're ok every once in a while.

10. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

They played the original video of Word Up on Spicks n Specks last night.... now that's embarrassing! Red cod-pieces look good on no-one!