• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

KoRn

T

T-Bag

Anyone listen to them? What's your favourite song

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I'll listen to Korn if I'm in the right mood. My favorite song my them would have to be "Shoots and Ladders" probably. "Ya'll Want a Single" is pretty good as well.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
They'd be good if every time I listened to them my ears didn't start filling up with blood.

Not a fan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with that I think they're awful and they're overrater. I don't like this type of music.

P

pasteycracker

I used to like them, then I turned 15 and realized they suck. Just my opinion.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think they're ok except for their singing.

....so I guess they're not that ok anymore

T

T-Bag

I started to listen to them at the start of this year.First it was ok,then it was good but currently it's I don't care about them. <D

Z

Zombie

Well living in a really crappy town (that organized crime even left because they had sucked it dry) when Korn came to our new Chevy Center EVERYONE went completely nuts. There was something here! Someone was coming to our little armpit of Ohio!!! I have a few friends that went to it. They really like Korn. I used to but I won't be bothered with anything they've done in the past few years. Oh crap I'm going to say it... "There old stuff was better" I get tired of hearing that but it's true with them... not much better... but it is.

I wanted to go to the concert because I love concerts and I hear the mosh rocked!!!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
My favourite song is probably Freak on a Leash. There are other songs I like, but I don't listen to them enough to know most of the song titles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bliss Music 15
Blueyes NFL 7
Mirage Music 32