• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Korean BBQ

Dragon

V.I.P.
Has anyone ever had Korean BBQ? I went to my first Korean BBQ restaurant and I must say, it was delicious! There was a built in grill on the table and they bring out some meat and you get to grill the meat yourself which is awesome. Im looking forward to going back there again.

Zenheizer

needs practice
As an Asian who has many Asian and Korean friends, I'd like to see it's awesome. But I don't like kimchi all that much. But otherwise Korean food rocks. Funny right? No on kimchi yes on everything else haha.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm interested to be in such a restaurant. Every now and then, I try to find unusual restos here in Paris and a Korean BBQ is there in the list. I wonder how different it is from the Japanese teppanyaki restaurant.

Shallowestfears

Every time I go to one of these, it's fantastic! The way its all presented and brought out is appetizing in itself, let alone the food!

aria

Registered Member
Korean bbq is soooo good! Probably one of my favorite Asian types of foods and it's kind of entertaining when you're with friends cooking together. My only dislike about Korean bbq is the price. It's usually expensive for me to enjoy as often as I like but the next step is to try cooking it for myself at home!!