• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Konshentz

Bliss

Sally Twit
posted on FACEbook that he has 'quit GF cold turkey'. :stare:

Does anyone know why?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS!

Can someone please post his facebook here? I don't have him. I want to kick his ass.

Dabs

Registered Member
Oh geez, why? Wtf?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
posted on FACEbook that he has 'quit GF cold turkey'. :stare:

Does anyone know why?
I remember one time he said he was "sick of this place." I'm pretty sure he'll be back though. They always come back. Or maybe he's just copying Impy and just taking a break.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I remember one time he said he was "sick of this place." I'm pretty sure he'll be back though. They always come back. Or maybe he's just copying Impy and just taking a break.
Speaking of which why is she taking a break? Does someone need to take over organising the movie review club?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
No way, he's one of my favourite members! Who is responsible for this? I want names and bloodshed.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I think Impy's just busy at Muzicforums. I know she posted there yesterday. But I don't get why anyone would be "sick of" a forum. I mean, it's just a place to discuss things and find info. When I can't find something interesting to discuss, I just read.

*talking to self*
Gotta be the weather. Mom and dad always get a little wierd in the spring and fall or when we get some great snow or........

Impact

V.I.P.
As far as i'm aware, he wants time to focus on other things he's been putting off by logging into GF.

Dekzper

Registered Member
As far as i'm aware, he wants time to focus on other things he's been putting off by logging into GF.
I can't believe I didn't think of that. I read someone's bio yesterday and they said they had trouble being on forums and getting other things done. I think it was initialled IW. I've never had that prob since I'm always doing other things while I'm foruming.

Impact

V.I.P.
Eh, it's a huge issue for me. I logged into GF at just before 9pm my time...at midnight I finally got around to making the coffee I had been meaning to make since before I logged in. But in saying that, I procrastinate about everything.