Konshentz Under the Microscope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
You followed close behind me with posts.. and now you've made it to 500!

I feel it's part of my girlfriend duties to make your UTM. :)

So..

Which name do you prefer, Summer or Olivia?

Can YOU name any of the 23 flavors in Dr. Pepper?

If you were going to be in the Mafia, which city would you choose to live in (out of all of the ones you know)?

Who is your favorite Mob Boss of all time? (Not mobster.. but out of the bosses.)

If you could own a piece of only ONE team, would you choose The San Jose Sharks, or The Tennessee Titans?

(Love you, :p)

Which name do you prefer, Summer or Olivia?

Summer. It reminds me of The O.C. and that's a good thing. Ha.

Can YOU name any of the 23 flavors in Dr. Pepper?

Nope, that's why I asked you. Haha. I'm guessing some sort of cola, cherry and maybe a cream?

If you were going to be in the Mafia, which city would you choose to live in (out of all of the ones you know)?

Jersey. Gives me a little space from the big families in NY but still close enough to be important. I'm not a big fan of the mobs in Philly, Chicago or Boston.

Who is your favorite Mob Boss of all time? (Not mobster.. but out of the bosses.)

Vincent "Chin" Gigante. The act he pulled of being incompetent to avoid catching charges was great and would later help inspire one of the better Sopranos' characters. Plus, he was part of some pretty big and interesting events in the mob's history.

If you could own a piece of only ONE team, would you choose The San Jose Sharks, or The Tennessee Titans?

San Jose Sharks, without a second's hesitation. I use to love football and think no other sport could come close. Now I feel totally different. I love to watch hockey and I love the Sharks. And I'd be able to make the needed changes (if any) to get that first cup. I'd want a 51% ownership.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
So, you see a lot of hockey fights.. (as you watch hockey, a lot.) If you played hockey, would you be the type to get in fights a lot, or would you try to avoid them as best as you could (as I'm sure it's not that easy to avoid)?

If you could live anywhere in the world, but you weren't allowed to travel or move ever again after moving there, where would you choose?

If you were to win a trip for 4 right now to go to California, .. who would you pick to bring along?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What is it that keeps you coming back to GF?

What kind of cell phone do you own if you have one?

If you could lead any country, which would it be and why?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

@Jaszibabes

So, you see a lot of hockey fights.. (as you watch hockey, a lot.) If you played hockey, would you be the type to get in fights a lot, or would you try to avoid them as best as you could (as I'm sure it's not that easy to avoid)?

I would play goalie, so I'd push and shove but as far as fights go, I wouldn't be in them all that often, if ever.

If you could live anywhere in the world, but you weren't allowed to travel or move ever again after moving there, where would you choose?

California. I'd have Universal Studios, L.A., warm weather and natural disasters - why would I need to move? Ha.

If you were to win a trip for 4 right now to go to California, .. who would you pick to bring along?

You (of course), my mom (she has never been) and my brother (same).

@Impact

What is it that keeps you coming back to GF?

The hockey section and the arcade.

What kind of cell phone do you own if you have one?

I just own a regular red Nokia picture phone, nothing special.

If you could lead any country, which would it be and why?

I'd run the US, but only because it's my home country. I wouldn't have much interest in running the other ones. But in the end, I would retire early, so my hair didn't go all gray and I didn't take a sniper round to the head. Ha.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I prefer dogs. They're generally cuter, you can do more stuff with them and they are more loyal (at least in my experiences). But cats aren't all that bad. Ha.

Poker or arcade?

If you were going to have a statue made in your honour, where would you like it to go?

If you can cure any illness in the world, which?

Lemon or lime?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
When are you going to get that long awaited win in poker?

Describe your dream holiday, where you would go, who with and what would you do (Not too many details for that last one thanks :lol:)

Your favourite song from the rap/hip hop genre? And from the rock genre?

Have you lied today?

Poker or arcade?

Right now, poker for sure. Arcade would only stand a chance if another Olympics was to go down.

If you were going to have a statue made in your honour, where would you like it to go?

Probably right in my hometown, that way they'd all know how awesome I was. Haha.

If you can cure any illness in the world, which?

I'll go with probably the most common answer to this question... cancer.

Lemon or lime?

Lemon. But only on my fish and french fries. Ha.

When are you going to get that long awaited win in poker?

A tournament where you, Echoes and Millz are all knocked out before me. Haha.

Describe your dream holiday, where you would go, who with and what would you do (Not too many details for that last one thanks :lol:)

I'd go to Italy with Jasz and we'd do tons of sight seeing and eating. Ha.

Your favourite song from the rap/hip hop genre? And from the rock genre?

Rap = "Just To Be Different" by Joe Budden. Rock = "Santa Monica" by Theory of a Deadman. At least those are my answers for right now.

Have you lied today?

No, not today - at least not yet. But the day you asked this, I might have. Haha.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Do you prefer to text or talk on your cell?

Out of all the deceased musicians, if given the chance, who would you have liked to see perform live?

Grey or black?

Hard heels or soft? (on you that is, lol)

Do you prefer to text or talk on your cell?

I don't mind either, but I guess I use texting more. Unless it is something really important or long to tell that specific person.

Out of all the deceased musicians, if given the chance, who would you have liked to see perform live?

Proof of D12.

Grey or black?

Depends. But more often than not I like the color black.

Hard heels or soft? (on you that is, lol)

Haha. Whatever is more comfortable, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.