• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kodi on Amazon Firestick

MissMe

Registered Member
We have all heard of the Amazon Firestick that is jail-broke to play movies. It's actually just adding the app Kodi to the Firestick which I have read is legal. I would love one but am worried that streaming movies from Kodi may be illegal. The movies are boot legged and while having Kodi on your Firestick is legal, I don't think streaming the movies is legal. What's your take on this one?

Keri35

Registered Member
I wish I knew more. I just cut my cable! I bought an Amazon Fire stick but it's not broken. I'm on the fence about using Kodi or not. So far I haven't done it yet.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I bought an Amazon Fire stick not "LOADED" / "JAILBROKEN" and I have yet to decide if I should do that or not. . . . . . .