Kobe Youngest To Reach 18,000 Points

K

Kidd

Matt Carroll scored 24 points, Emeka Okafor had 20 points and 18 rebounds, and the Bobcats beat the Lakers 106-97 in overtime Friday night.

Kobe Bryant led the Lakers with 32 points, becoming at 28 years and 156 days the youngest player in NBA history to reach 18,000 points. Wilt Chamberlain did so at 28 years and 166 days, followed by Michael Jordan at 28 years and 359 days.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44419/20070127/kobe_youngest_to_reach_18000_points/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a great accomplishment, but I think he's very mad that he lost to the Bobcats, because he knows that is Laker team are better then the Bobcats, so I don't think he's going to celebrate this milestone to much. But I would like to congratulate him, because he did it quicker then two of the best players in the league.

B

bballinyao06

It really is a great accomplishment by Kobe. He's done a lot since he entered the league and I feel that this is one of the many milestones that he'll accomplish during his basketball career. To be the youngest player to reach 18,000 points says a lot about Kobe and his game.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That's hell of a effort. Great player. He could have goten more if he haven't been suspended before. But, it's a great effort, hope to see him get 20.000 points soon.

B

bargnani7

wow..kobe...out of all the other players liike jordan and wilt i never thought of kobe being youngest to score 18 000 points. impressive.