Kobe with 50 for third straight

Discussion in 'NBA' started by orlando tragic, Mar 22, 2007.

1. He ties Michael Jordan for all time 60 point games at 4.

Lol..........That's all I can say is....Lol. I'm speechless.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's remarkable, to achieve something this great especially these days is just incredible, I didn't expect it. But I know Jackson told him to start scoring a little more, because he knows that he's the key piece of the team, but they have to make sure that he wont be worn out come playoff time. But it's still incredible thing to do.

3. Kobe with 27 at the half against the hornets.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Where's the D?:no:

5. ^The defense was atrocious. Andrew Bynum needs Jesus when it comesto the low post D. Turiaf is like 3 inches shorter, and can play better low post D. Freaking pathetic.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

well bynum is young and still learning, and kareem is also a coach for LA so he will impove in time

7. Kobe has 21 first half points. Doesn't look like he's going to get 50...I could be wrong though.

8. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

well he scored 27 at the half 2 games ago i think, and ended up with 60

9. He has 31 now. Fourth qrtr is yet to start.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well he did get is 50 points for three straight games, but the stread has ended yesterday when he scored 43 points against the Warriors. But the Lakers still won the game, so Kobe is happy even if he didn't reach it. It was still an amazing streak to watch, and didn't expect anyone to do it this season.