Kobe Wants Scottie In Los Angeles

K

Kidd

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Lakers did sign him, I believe it would be a good idea, because he's a proven winner, and like Mclaren mention he can help a lot of players especially Odom, and it's a good sign that Kobe came out with this because it will give him more chance to get a contract in this league. I am sure that Jackson wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm really really skeptical about Pippen's succes coming back. I'm not saying that he's bad. I'm just saying he's not as athletic anymore. It's going to be an MJ repeat.

B

bballinyao06

I'm sure that any player in the NBA can get pointers from past players but the thing is that I don't think that Pippen should come back at all. He's definitely a lot older and not as athletic as he was before he retired. I just don't think that he is going to be able to keep up with all of the young players that are playing in the league right now. I think that if he wants to do something relating to basketball, he should become an assistant coach or a sports broadcaster or something instead of wasting his time and everybody else's, trying to prove that he can make a comeback.