Kobe Question...

31marquis32

What do you guys/girls think about Kobe...Personally I hate him(as a person)imean he is a good player but hes not god and hes just like raja said hes a arrogant pompous jerk what do yall think

C

Couchpotato94

He's not a terrible person...What do you expect from [opinion]the best player in the NBA now?[/opinion]

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Im not a big Kobe fan but its not his fault that he isnt on a great team which relies on his scoring, im if people keep saying your the greatest thats gonna get to your head and your gonna believe it. I know alotta people hate him, also alotta people love him so he has to be doing something right.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't mind Kobe. He can do great things on that Basketball court. He knows he's one of the best so he acts like one. He as a cocky attitude but I don't it's that big of deal,. because he's done everything in the NBA so it's a not that big of a deal if he portrays himself like that.

31marquis32

I know hes a great player but i dont lke his cockyness an his crying after losing games and stuff like that but thats just my opinion so i'll shut up about kobe now...lol