Kobe dunking on Shaq!!!

Discussion in 'NBA' started by dunit_101, Jul 25, 2006.

1. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that was sick, I wonder if he was made after that. But I prefer the dunk on Dwight Howard then this one, because the Dwight one was in a game, and he almost jumped over him which was crazy. I like this one though.

3. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

Seen this one. Wasn't badbut he dunked on him when he wasn't paying attention.

4. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yea ive seen this before, laughed my ass off first time I saw it..
    well basketball vids and clips should be posted in the media section .. we do need more videos in there after all :)

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yea i've seen this before as an animated gif. It's pretty funny too bad they dont show Shaq facial expression.

6. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

LOL yeah saw this before and still laughing anyway well I think the dunk on Dwight is better tho cos really Shaq wasnt really aware of Kobe dunking on him lol maybe this is one of the reason Shaq left Los Angeles Lakers lol j/k..

7. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Yeah i've seen that before. I would love to see Kobe facial Shaq in a game, or visa versa because either one of them, whoever did it, would love to dunk on the other.

8. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

That would never happed in a real game and shap was tured around you 'd would see the ball block rolling down the court then wade picks it up and dunks it.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Seen i before but watched it once again
    Thats sick

10. Yeah I have seen this one before also. I thought it was pretty funny too bad Shaq wasnt paying attention.