• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kobe Bryant

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kobe Bryant only played six games last season. He had several injuries that made him miss a lot of games.

He's not getting any younger, and his knees will not get better. But, Kobe is one determined SOB and you know that he will look to come back strong next season. He's had time to rest, and rehabilitate. I imagine that he'll have another all-star type of season if he can remain healthy. And, he'll show that he can still be one of the best basketball players in the league.

What are your expectations for Kobe?

knickstape2107

Registered Member
It'll be a struggle for him early. It'll take him time to get back to the Kobe of old or anything close. I don't see him being the dominant force he once was, but he should be solid. I don't see him winning a sixth ring.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
He will obviously "rebound" because he's owed the money. This question was answered when he signed the extension. But to the point...he'll never be the same. He'll never be all star starter material again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 3
dDave NBA 8
dDave NBA 11
StroShow NBA 12
S NBA 7