K

KBIDB

this wallpaper has taken 3 hours

my v2

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very nice wallpaper man. When I get tired of my Vince Carter one I have right now i'll put the one you just made to replace it. Awesome work man, keep it up. Plus 1 for you.

9/10

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I like this one very much. Though it is abit dark the way u did it couldn't be better^^; Loving the little city scene too and the use of the yellow so it doesn't look too bright. I'm giving this wall an 8/10. Excellent work KB!

D

Ds136

I don't like the text which is to the right of Kobe, looks way out of place to me. Also some minor issues with the allignment of some stuff, nothing big. Its a really good job. Love the colors, the way you integrated the photo of Kobe, and the text below him is great.

Awesome job.

S

Shabir

thats just sick man..really love the effects and creativity on it...10/10

T

Tracy McGrady

The wallpaper looks great man. I love all the effects, and the Movie Preview type of look you gave it. Great work.

I really like this wallpaper a little dark but really nice job!! I would have to say though it only an 8/10 for me though because I said so XD.

BigBlue

----------------------
yea the wallpaper is really really nice, I dont see any flaws in it other than its a little too dark, the text you used is good and I love the whole idea you went for..
maybe add some stars at the top, just a suggestion

but great job..8/10 for now :)