kobe bryant wallpaper

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by KBIDB, Jul 28, 2006.

1. KBIDB

KBIDB Guest

this wallpaper has taken 3 hours

my v2

[​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Very nice wallpaper man. When I get tired of my Vince Carter one I have right now i'll put the one you just made to replace it. Awesome work man, keep it up. Plus 1 for you.

9/10

3. KBIDB

KBIDB Guest

thanks man

this is one of my best, as its very creative

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I like this one very much. Though it is abit dark the way u did it couldn't be better^^; Loving the little city scene too and the use of the yellow so it doesn't look too bright. I'm giving this wall an 8/10. Excellent work KB!

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I don't like the text which is to the right of Kobe, looks way out of place to me. Also some minor issues with the allignment of some stuff, nothing big. Its a really good job. Love the colors, the way you integrated the photo of Kobe, and the text below him is great.

Awesome job.

6. Shabir

Shabir Guest

thats just sick man..really love the effects and creativity on it...10/10

7. KBIDB

KBIDB Guest

wow thanks for the feedback

really appreciaTE that boys

8. The wallpaper looks great man. I love all the effects, and the Movie Preview type of look you gave it. Great work.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

I really like this wallpaper a little dark but really nice job!! I would have to say though it only an 8/10 for me though because I said so XD.

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yea the wallpaper is really really nice, I dont see any flaws in it other than its a little too dark, the text you used is good and I love the whole idea you went for..
    maybe add some stars at the top, just a suggestion

but great job..8/10 for now :)