kobe and odom sig by request

S

sharez32

this was a request by thepurpleandgold at mixmakers.net for a sig so here i made one. comments and rate */10.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to bad I like the background, but I don't like how close Odom and Kobe are, Kobe should be on one side and Lamar on the other side, other then that it's pretty nice. 7.5/10

S

sharez32

yeah i think its my best sig yet. yeh i shoulve done that but the picture was one. it was combined but ya i shouldve done that

F

Forbidden

Yeah the only bad part about it is that their faces are practically touching, but otherwise it looks good. 8/10

S

Shabir

its alright sig, but cropping isnt good, and kobe & lamar doesnt blend at all..6.5/10..keep trying tho

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
The text is hard to read and maybe you could put Kobe and Lamar father away form each other. Other than that its good. 7.5/10

BigBlue

----------------------
hmm you made it for theP&G eh.. well first off the text is bad. BG is good but all you really need to do is blend the picture more with the background..
and it seems kobe and odom are too close to one another

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
If I didn't know better I would say that Odom was about to kiss Kobe on teh cheek or something lol >>; The bg is a nice mixture of hues too very smooth looking kinda. I like the font and how u emphasized the person's name as well, I would give this sig an 8/10. Just get them as far away from each other as u see fit so it doesn't look kinda weird ok Sharez?

I'm impressed... this is one of the few times I've ever seen purple and gold together in a sig like this where it doesn't look clashing and terrible... it actually looks good! It scores high with me, except the same as everyone else has been saying... their faces look ridiculously close together.

I am sorry but I hate this sig it look really bad. The bg looks really rushed and nasty. The stocks are really bad. I just don't like this sig at all but, 7/10 just to be fair.