knoxbox has arrived!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by knoxbox, Dec 25, 2009.

1. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

knoxbox checking in....

been a member of forums like this for years, even back to the bbs days looking forward to enjoying this one!

-

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF. What are some of your interests and hobbies?

3. knoxbox

thanks!

computers, cars, video games, forums, electronics. anything to keep my mind busy...!

i think im addicted to facebook, but that is starting to go to the wayside i haven't been on it as much as i normally am here lately.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey knoxbox, I've seen a few messages of yours around the forums, you seem like an interesting fellow, now only if you could use capital letters when needed that would be great ;)

Hopefully you stick around and become an active member here.

I'll see you around.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Cheeky bugger!!

Hello and welcome to General Forum. I hope you stick around.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find this an enjoyable place to hang around.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum. Stick around.

8. knoxbox

When you meet someone for the first time in real life do you always critisize them? Or because your behind a computer screen do you feel safer and more secure to say such things?

To me I treat people with respect until they give me reason not too. I treat the Internet like real life. When you speak how do you capitalize a word or start of a word? You don't. I guess one could presume all caps as yelling hence why I type in all lowercase.

I'm typing this to you on my iPhone and it takes care of that for me. Incase your wondering the sudden change.

I'm not an English major nor do I care about grammer spelling or anything of the like. If you have issues with this maybe it's best you ignore me cause I am what I am and will be what I am and nothing you nor anyone else on here says will change that.

And for the rest of you thanks for the warm welcome.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hey, welcome, don't mind me. :popcorn:

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

hey knoxbox welcome to the forums.

we seem to have something in common. i never use grammatical rules on the internet too. ..lol...

ok. hope to see more from you, around.