• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Know your anime character game.

D

Dranigus

How does this game work? It's simple. It's like Crazy Eights and Uno, you name a group of anime characters each from a different anime or manga with the same or similar personality, traits, and destiny. The minimum number is three, but you can show off as much as you know.

The point of this game is to show if you know the similarity of each anime in terms of characters. Catch the stereotypical theme that each anime goes by or anything like such.

I'll go first.

Goku, Zatch Bell, Monkey D. Luffy

B

barfootboards

SF3P0X1 said:
Okay...

Vegeta, Shadow, Jesse, James, Meowth
i dont believe you were supposed to go

they are all the main character

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Umm let's see....

Sanzo (Saiyuki), Yuki (Gravitation) and...Vegeta (DBZ) -They're all arrogant.

Son Goku (DBZ), Son Goku (Saiyuki) and Monkey D Luffy (One Piece)- They all like to eat!

Is that right?

D

Dranigus

You go by how common the characters are.

How much they relate to one another.

It's like Zatch Bell is the Son Goku of Zatch Bell.

Monkey D Luffy is the Zatch Bell or Son Goku of One Piece.

And you can't simply go by arrogance. Vegeta isn't the only one that is arrogant.

And Goku isn't the only one that eats alot, don't forget Yajirobe.

i dont believe you were supposed to go

they are all the main character
A four year old can say that to. It doesn't make you special, oh wait, yes it does.

Them being the main characters is only the tips of their character. There is more to them than that.

Zatch Bell is brave and utterly stupid but afraid of the women that like him and he eats alot. Goku is brave and utterly stupid but afraid of Chichi and he eats a lot. Monkey D. Luffy is brave and utterly stupid and he eats a lot.

D

Dranigus

Oh come on, it's like the game Uno or Crazy Eights. You simply just name all the character that have a lot in common in terms of destiny and personality.