• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sad Know when I said I ride a motorbike?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Well, not anymore, because some twat hammock stole it! Had it barely a week, and some piss tosser figures that rather than do things the legal way, he'd be better off lifting my beauty onto the back of a van, security chain and all. This now means that I have to wait at least a month before I can even think about getting a new one; police need to finish investigating, the insurance company need to wait their usual waiting period, and the finance company need to be paid off before I can get another bike on finance.

Which means it's back to lifts, public transportation and a bicycle, which is a bit like downgrading from a PS3 or Xbox 360 to an Atari Jaguar. It also likely means that my insurance is going to be more expensive, due to having made a claim. And it also means I need to fuck around trying to get accepted for finance again. It was relatively easy the first time, I was given a 0% deal for the YBR I bought, which surprised me, but I doubt I'd be offered the same deal again, which makes me wonder what the damage (i.e. the interest) is going to be.

This time, I'm going for a cheaper bike (Lexmoto Arizona, a chinese cruiser-style bike), and I'm going to put the bloody thing in either a back garden, attached to a ground anchor, or chained to a fucking metal fence.

Fucking anal spelunker.