• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Know God's Plan About You in 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.

julio2

Registered Member
... the advert says, here at this forum!
Who wants to PAY to know God's plan for you for 2013?
Do you want to pay CASH to know what OTHER MEN tell you God told them to tell you [cash upfront]?
Folks, this is the best definition of Religion I developed after decades of careful inspection, dedicated studying, and astute observation:
"God told me to tell you!"
That is, an almighty god in the end needed COURIERS, agents & messengers to have his missive distributed to you - the almighty could not do it himself without suspicious elements!
Cruel, is it not, that you had to believe religious interests with a message from the almighty for you?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't even know what you're talking about. What ad? Everyone gets different ads here. If you are getting religious ones that just reflects the type of stuff you search for. Maybe you should take a screenshot of it so people actually know what you are on about before making a topic of it.

julio2

Registered Member
Those couriers/messengers/evangelists/agents tell you they got called by their god to go deliver his scrambled message to you!
Can you honestly be so naive as to believe this incredible fraud?...

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Those couriers/messengers/evangelists/agents tell you they got called by their god to go deliver his scrambled message to you!
Can you honestly be so naive as to believe this incredible fraud?...
Dude, I'm an atheist, I don't believe in anything. I do think that this thread is a bit weird though. You're complaining about an ad that you won't even show us, and seem to be going all over the place rather than sticking to one topic. You aren't making a lot of sense right now.

julio2

Registered Member
I don't even know what you're talking about. What ad? Everyone gets different ads here. If you are getting religious ones that just reflects the type of stuff you search for. Maybe you should take a screenshot of it so people actually know what you are on about before making a topic of it.
You're right - I get different ads, but the point is that religious adverts want your cash to tell you some message they say first came to them to then be forwarded to you!
That's my point!
It is a fraudulent activity - to advertise religion in the name of an almighty god who they say told them to tell you!
I want everybody to understand that religion is a fraudulent activity in the world - bottom line!
It is a plague infesting the whole world, from your street to the North Pole!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I see an ad for ClubMed. You started this OP with an accusation that we/GeneralForum advertises something about giving money to God. That is not an ad that has anything to do with GF. In fact, in thousands of times I've been on GF, not once have I received an ad asking me for money, for religion or anything else.

I'd like to see this screenshot as well, and if it's not on GF, I'd still be interested to see anywhere you are asked for money for religion on the web.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
... the advert says, here at this forum!
Who wants to PAY to know God's plan for you for 2013?
Do you want to pay CASH to know what OTHER MEN tell you God told them to tell you [cash upfront]?
Folks, this is the best definition of Religion I developed after decades of careful inspection, dedicated studying, and astute observation:
"God told me to tell you!"
That is, an almighty god in the end needed COURIERS, agents & messengers to have his missive distributed to you - the almighty could not do it himself without suspicious elements!
Cruel, is it not, that you had to believe religious interests with a message from the almighty for you?
:rolleyes:

First off, this thread makes no sense. The ads you see on the forum are there because you frequent the Religion sub-forum. GF shows you/generates ads which are relevant to your interests.

Secondly, give it a rest. We get it; you're an atheist. Here's a thought, if it bothers you THAT much... turn around and walk the other way when a "COURIER" tries to preach to you or asks you for money. Try it. Works for me every time. Oh and for the record, the whole "I wanna tell people that religion is a plague" sermon is no different than the people who stand outside Wal-Mart preaching "the word of God" to everyone. You're kinda doing the same thing... just different sides of the coin, that's all. Believe what you wanna believe and let others believe what they wanna believe... and before you get bent outta shape, this is coming from an atheist.

julio2

Registered Member
My point is to alert folk to the awful reality that religion is fraudulent, and there there is no need to accept COURIERS of god preaching anything to you in his name.
And yes, I get offended when I see religious ads on my page!
I have a contract with an Internet service for a fee - and not to advertise fanaticism!
"God told me to tell you!" is a form of human enslavement to perpetuate evil religion.
What we do know is that no god ever told anything to anybody to go tell others!
Therefore, yes, advertising religion on Forums is SELLING god, and charging cash for delivering his absurd message!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
If you don't want religious ads on your site then stop googling religion. Or even better, get an ad blocker. I use one for google chrome that blocks out all ads. It's great. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.