Knock Knock

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Come on admit it, you thought I was going to tell a knock knock joke! Now that I have your attention, do you knock if the door is closed and you need to get into a room or a restroom?

I always knock if the door is closed. When I go to the mall and there is a single restroom, I always knock on the door because I hate to walk and see someone sitting on the toilet. I always knock before I enter a room in the house because I would hate to walk in when someone is changing clothes.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I always knock if the door is closed. It's rude not to. I hate when I'm in a room with the door closed and someone walks in without knocking.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yes I always knock on closed doors....

Bathroom doors I usually will try to notice of the lights on or noises are going on before I even knock... When it comes to a bathroom I like to respect peoples bit-ness as much as possible so I'll usually do what I can to not even bother them with a knock of they've given some sort of obvious sign that they're in there. However if its quite and the doors shut, I always knock before I attempt to open. Usually twice to cause some people wont answer you the first time for some weird reason.

Harmony

Registered Member
I always knock and wait for an answer before entering a room. I hate it when people just walk in a room when you're getting changed, or knock then walk in anyway.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I always knock on closed doors, even if my boyfriend is in there. Everyone is entitled to privacy and I wouldn't want someone barging in on me if I was doing something personal.

snowflake

Registered Member
I always knock if the door is closed, It's polite too. I wouldn't want anyone walking in on me !

Hiei

The Hierophant
I knock on doors like a cop. Just a sudden hard "BOOM BOOM BOOM!" on the door. I enjoy doing that and storming into the room to see a room fool of people shitting bricks or nihility. Either way, I knock.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I work at people's house on a daily bases and one time I knocked and no answer so I knocked again to double checked. No answer so I opened the door and here the customers wife was in the room wearing nothing but a towel. Oops, I'm sorry maam.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I would say I always knock on doors. On bathroom and bedroom doors... because that is people's personal space and I wouldnt want to disrupt that. I would hate it if somone walked in on me without knocking first.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I know you should always knock but I might admit I have a tendency to walk straight in.

I usually get away with it but I have walked in on a few people in my time. Just a habit I've picked up from home.