• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Knights Templar police force

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw Story said:
One of California Attorney Gen. Kamala Harris’ staffers has been arrested in connection to a bizarre “Masonic” police force that was apparently operating as a rogue department — and claims to have existed for thousands of years.
CA Attorney General Kamala Harris’ aide busted over ‘3,000-year-old’ Knights Templar police force

I can't believe they think having their own police force was okay or this was even happening. They had weapons, uniforms, cars, the whole nine yards.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well they have a lot but what they dont have is their own country. So no way they can have a police force till they do.
Its like that Muslim issue. If they wanna live in the US then they needa live by our constitution and our laws - not theirs. I just hope they havent been arresting non-Masonic members.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope they haven't been arresting anyone. Question is where have they been locking them up at if they have? Do they have a secret jail someplace?