• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Knights of the Old Republic

Raye

Registered Member
I searched all the way back to the tenth page, so I'm pretty safe in posting this I believe.
That being said...why hasn't it been posted before D: It's my current obsession and well..I'm so hot for HK-47.....I mean..um...Carth *shifty eyes*
No, really, Carth is a close second to HK-47 ;D

That aside, I really like the game ^_^ I'm light side myself, as in personally, but I enjoy the dark side. It's so weird how everyone is so easily manipulated (especially with dominate mind ;D) but then it wouldn't really be as half as fun if they weren't I guess. Has anyone managed to threaten a Hutt before? :/ I still can't get more money out of them.

Malificus

Likes snow
I've gotten more money out of a hutt. Multiple times. Just not for the arena though

Raye

Registered Member
So for the bounties then? I tried multiple times on Hutt on Taris but he never budged.

Malificus

Likes snow
So for the bounties then? I tried multiple times on Hutt on Taris but he never budged.
Yeah, I always focus on persuade, since it's something only the main character can do.

rockthebox

this game was amazing...at least from my sisters perspective. i take it if you are a huge star wars fan then you'll fall in love with it. that's the impression i got.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I still love KOTOR

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I consider it the best terrible game I've ever played. The game is amazing, the combat is fun, the story is awesome, but it is so damn buggy that I can't play it for more than maybe thirty minutes without it crashing on me, and thats when it actually loads up.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I consider it the best terrible game I've ever played. The game is amazing, the combat is fun, the story is awesome, but it is so damn buggy that I can't play it for more than maybe thirty minutes without it crashing on me, and thats when it actually loads up.

Kotor I I thought was bug free.

KOTOR II though was full of bugs.

I have the original xbox version.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I have both for the PC, and in both I can barely even move on Dantooine. I need to put all my graphic settings at the lowest possible just to ensure it doesn't crash immediately. I also have around a 10% chance of the game just closing whenever I enter an area via a loading screen.

Those are just two of the issues I have. I'm sure the console versions were probably smoother and whatnot, but I don't have an X-Box so it's out of the question for me really.

They are still damn fun games though...