Kizarny

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Got that from rajah.com...anybody else see the vignette of him? Looks like interesting.
    ------
    Apparently I spelt his name wrong...oh well, here's more info...

- Last week on SmackDown, [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] ran the first "coming soon" promo for Kizarnee. A [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]video [COLOR=red! important]clip[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] of that promo has been posted to YouTube and can be viewed here. The idea behind the character is that he will speak "carnie talk", an 'insider' language used at carnivals (and pro wrestling). Kizarnee (real name is Nick Cvjetkovich) is he's a 35 year old Canadian wrestler. He has been wrestling for 8 years and was trained by Ron Hutchinson, the same person who trained Edge, Christian, [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]Trish [COLOR=red! important]Stratus[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and Gail Kim, amongst others. He's worked a lot with Scott D'Amore and Robert Roode in the past and was part of James Mitchell's "New Church" during the early days of TNA Wrestling. He has been under WWE developmental contract since 2006 and has been in Florida working at developmental for around 15 months, wrestling under the name "Sinn Bowdee".

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know what to expect from him, for his trainer has trainned a lot of good wrestlers, so he should be capable of handling himself in the ring. I don't know what to think of his gimmick right now, but should be interesting.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

The gimmick sounds interesting. It would be nice if it was a comical-like gimmick where he brings out different carnival events and has another wrestle partake in them. Instead of them going how they normally would, Kizarny can booby trap them to start feuds with people. :D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  4. Millz

I hope he's a heel...real life carnys freak me out.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Me too. However, a lot of wrestlers that use gimmicks that have a real life counterpart they never look the same as the stereotypes portray them to be. I must see his look (outfit) and how he's on a mic before I suggest either heel or face.

6. Millz

Just based off the vignette I think he has the look of a heel but the Boogeyman is a face so I guess ya never know haha.

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

A heel Carny gimmick could be interesting if WWE can pull it off right...it won't be interesting

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wonder if he's going to have random carnies help him out during his matches. Like, let's say he taking on Umaga and all of the sudden a bearded Jillian comes out to help Kizarny out. Heelish behavior with a touch of lulz.