Kiyoshi

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
So as a lot of you already know, I'm a big fan of Japanese wrestlers. When Kiyoshi came to TNA during the World X Cup I marked big time because he had the whole Great Muta "style" going. Now, in World Elite, he's kind of developed his own style...still, as a wrestler, he has good charisma, good in-ring skills, and a style unique to TNA.

I really think this guy should get pushed as a major player in the X-Division. They're not using him at all it seems, and he deserves a fair shot.

What does everyone thing of Kiyoshi? For those that have seen him, do you have the same hopes that I do?

Unfortunately, I think he'll be getting the "future endeavors" soon. :shake:

Here's a link to his Wikipedia page for those who aren't too familiar.

Akira Raijin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Well considering how TNA is panning out at the moment, he will probably be in line with alot of the TNA talent that's not being used.

He's a pretty good wrestler, good in ring abilities, and has the potential to get a great X division champion.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i've always liked him but i have my doubts that easy e or hogan like him all that much

i havent 100% watched since they took over but i dont remember seeing him since then

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't view Kiyoshi as a huge star but he's a very good in ring performer. I think he fits into the X-Division perfectly.

I think it would be a mistake to let him go but I doubt Hogan and Bishoff think of him as much of a commodity.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Though Kiyoshi has some talent, i can't see him lasting long under the Hogan/Bischoff regime. Hogan and Bischoff are old school and they're not gonna push talent just because they can put on a good X Division style match. The main thing for Bischiff and Hogan is gonna be, does the talent draw money? Despite his talent, i really don't think Kiyoshi is a big draw. I can't see him being used at all in TNA in the near future.