• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

kiss of death

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man, that's something that you wouldn't expect would ever kill someone.. She must have had an unreal allergic reaction to it, or maybe a super weak immune system. :(

yooperchick

Registered Member
I feel so bad for that kid. I mean, you kiss someone and they die. What sort of psychological impact will that have on him for the rest of his life?

I found that story quite sad when I read it.

ltk9492

Registered Member
wow your right madgamer. I would hate to be that dude, all girls wouldn't kiss him, hell go gay, and BE DAMNED YE TO HELL!!!!!!! lol but really youre right mad

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Dang... I'm lucky to not have allergies, and to die from an allergy like that?

Sad. So sad. Rest in peace...

Wrecked

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
Dang... I'm lucky to not have allergies, and to die from an allergy like that?
yeah i heard the guy ate a peanut butter sandwich 2 hours before hand. 2 hours later and it still had a strong affect on her.

as far as i know, i don't have any alergies. but my dad is alergic to shrimp and his face will puff up sometimes and it's pretty funny.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
*farts a post out of his ass*

Yeah allergies..... suck. That's pretty nasty. Must have been a pungent sandwitch. Who the freak would like peanut butter enough to transfer that much of it to her. Or how far did she have to stick her tongue down his throat in order to pull and scrape enough of it back up into hers. Must have been a long tongue. ..... hmmm....... tongue........ :lick:

ltk9492

Registered Member
sick bastardlol but seriously dis does suck. I have allergies to penicillin and sulfur, but no like food allergies or crap. This does suck

dk_rare

Registered Member
I've got a mate that is alergic to peanuts. Just a trace of it makes his tongue swell up and he spits like a camels mother.

This kiss of death thing sort of reminded me of the old CIA tricks of lore : S Bandaids were banned (ZING!) from primary schools, as some kids could be allergic to the sticky stuff on them. How whacked is that?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
dk_rare said:
I've got a mate that is alergic to peanuts. Just a trace of it makes his tongue swell up and he spits like a camels mother.
Coming from you...I just took that wrong in alot more ways than one:lol:

Just found this out about peanut allergies, The Woman can spread it to their child.

Breast feeding and pregnant women have been warned that eating peanuts could lead to their children developing a potentially lethal allergy.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/114921.stm

Huh...I never knew that. I'll definately tell my lady to stay off of the nutts during breast feeding, well peanuts anyways. I do not know if it is the same with other types of nuts.