• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kirk Douglas Turns 100

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kirk Douglas Turns 100, Media Share Tributes

He has made some great films but honestly I didn't know he was still alive. Something else about him I didn't know is that his parents were immigrants from Russia and Kirk's real name is Izzy Danielovitch.

Happy 100th Birthday Kirk

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It's always amazing when such icons turn that venerable age. And he seems relatively healthy, despite his health struggles that forced him into retirement.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I saw his picture in the article I didn't even recognize him he looks so different than he use to. Of course than is expected given his age but still.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's a movie Kirk Douglas starred in that unlike most of his movies is a comedy. It also stars Ann-Margret and Arnold Strong, aka Arnold Schwarzenegger.