Kirilenko To Return On Friday

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Salt Lake Tribune -
    Andrei Kirilenko's sprained right ankle is no longer giving him any pain, so the Utah forward is slated to return to action on Friday versus the Lakers.

"I'll have to see Andrei play," Sloan said when asked what kind of role he will have in his return. "Maybe he's better coming off the bench. I don't know where he's at right now.

"His energy level seems to be pretty high right now," Sloan said. "He seems to want to work hard in practice, and that's important. [The extra playing time] has helped him, I think so."

Ronnie Brewer, who has been in the starting line-up as Kirilenko's replacement, may remain in the first five as the team's shooting guard.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43386/20061124/kirilenko_to_return_on_friday/

2. Illosophee

Illosophee Guest

Well, with Carlos dropping 31 and grabbing 15-16 boards, the Lakers lost against the Jazz. AK was playing decently on offense. I loved his defensive game, though.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Boozer is a monster when healthy, and so is Kirenlenko, but in the pass he has had a lot of injury problems, and he hasn't played a fell schedule which is not good for the Utah Jazz, if everyone remains healthy this team can go far in the playoffs But you cannot rely on him being healthy because of is injury past.