• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

KIRBY!

Iris

rainbow 11!
THE WIDOW CREW!

I was negged by Lone Eagle.

Someone rep me! (Only one person should, since he has such a low post count. But if more than one wants to, then have at it.)

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Lone Eagle doesn't know who he's dealing with.....

Iris

rainbow 11!
YES.

I'll PM Kaz to see if he thinks it's a good idea....

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
____

^ Steamroll'd Kirby.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Actually I know exactly who i'm dealing with down to addresses, phone numbers and last names at least for one of you so think about what you are about to do before you do it.
Take it easy pal. That's called a threat and if I was in a really bad mood, I would have probably given you some serious flak, but I'm in a good mood today.

So cut this stalker bullshit.

Lone Eagle

Registered Member
Take it easy pal. That's called a threat and if I was in a really bad mood, I would have probably given you some serious flak, but I'm in a good mood today.

So cut this stalker bullshit.
I'd be only to happy to if these folks here don't start some kind of flaming war which they are threatening here. I want to just let bygones be bygones and post in the sports forum. The choice is theres to make.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Dude . . . we're talking about rep here.

It's pointless, useless, and is never the basis of a logical argument or fight.

Don't be an over-defensive ball kisser.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scissorhands Jobs & Careers 2
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 5
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 1
Omega Bathroom Wall 4
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5