• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kinky Boots Performance Provokes Outrage

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Their performance at the Macy's Day Parade seems to have a lot of people upset. I watched the video and I don't see what the big deal was. I can't say I thought the performance was all that but I didn't see it as being out of line but maybe that's just me. I was wondering what you guys thought about it?

'Kinky Boots' Performance At Macy's Day Parade Provokes Outrage

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Another day, another story of people reacting stupidly and getting overly touchy about shit. I think more people need to be taught these days that the world does not revolve around them, not everything deserves an uproar.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Instead of wasting their energy over being mad over this there is so much more important things they would be up in arms about, yet they pick this.

Elanor

Registered Member
I really can't see what is wrong with it myself. It is all fairly tame in comparison to some pop stars these days. And the message of the song was about acceptance of yourself and others, all lovely and positive. I agree that there are more important things to worry about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
idisrsly Breaking News 3
Hilander Offbeat News 4
Wade8813 Movies & TV 29
Daemonic Pets 13
MAgnum9987 General Discussion 8