• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Kingdom Hearts?

Iris

rainbow 11!
once you leave the island, shit gets real. the game really picks up. trust me.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Like the other 2 said, you play in Disney planets after you leave. It's cool as fuck. I think my favorite may have been the Tarzan area. Ohhh ohhhh or the Alice in Wonderland. That was my favorite.

dDave

V.I.P.
I did a lot of exploring in the traverse today, it's a very interesting world. You can tell it's an older game just by the way that it plays (not necessarily a bad thing).

I got to the point where I was told what the keyblade was (it was a cool cutscene going back and forth between Sora and Donald & Goofy).

I'm probably gonna end up playing this game mostly before I go to bed. It's a more relaxing way to close out the night than getting on GF anyway :lol:.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I loved Kingdom Hearts cutscenes, and the music as well. Some of my favourite cutscenes were from that game.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
The PS2 and PSP game(s) definitely worth the play time
The GBA games they are not worth buying the Gameboys for them but they are fun

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love the opening songs from the first and second game. so good.

dDave

V.I.P.
I played a bit just now and made it to the Alice in Wonderland part of the game.

I have to say that flying around in the ship is severely disappointing. It's a poorly made rip off of Star Fox in my opinion. Not the best part of the game at all! :lol:

Still loving this game, it honestly does get better with each play session.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'm glad you like it! Where are you at in the game now?

dDave

V.I.P.
I actually haven't made any progress since getting to Alice in Wonderland, been busy with a few things. I was actually watching the Godfather last night with friends, otherwise I'd have played for at least an hour or so.

I'm taking the game at a slow pace, when the school year picks up I imagine I'll actually be playing more since video games is what I do when I get bored of homework.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've gathered all of the evidence in the Alice and Wonderland level. The game is actually a lot harder than I was originally thinking it would be (that's a positive for me).

My friend tells me that there are like 15 more levels that are about the same difficulty as this one. That gives me something good to look forward to.