• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Kingdom Hearts?

dDave

V.I.P.
I just got both Kingdom Hearts I and II in the mail today. (If I really like them then I'll make sure to check out the DS exclusive titles as I already have that system)

Probably going to start later today. I'll try to update my progress regularly in this thread.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yes. I did get the PS2 versions of the games. (That's the best version, right?) My PS2 doesn't see much use, I thought this might sort of revive it. :)

I think I have a buddy coming over tonight (he's a huge fan of these games) and we're gonna play for a while. He got really excited when I told him I bought these games.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah I was just checking because they are releasing an HD remastered version on PS3 soon, with remastered cinematics, and a version of the DS game too. Or one of the DS games. I'm hoping to buy that.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I want to get that one when I get a ps4

dDave

V.I.P.
Ugh. I tried I start the game tonight but had to quit (I liked what I saw though!)

I got terrible motion sickness. I'm not sure if this is because of the combination of the size of the TV I was playing on and the camera controls or what. It might be because I was feeling sick from smoking a cigar.

I shall try again tomorrow though. Hopefully it goes better. I'm gonna do it on a much smaller TV so the camera controls don't mess with me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I want to get that one when I get a ps4
Are you sure it's being released on PS4? On the Wiki page for it only PS3 is listed. Although I guess you will probably be able to download it on the PSN store when the PS4 is released.

That's a shame Dave, I'd say it's probably because you were feeling sick. I once got bad motion sickness playing a game while I was unwell.

Iris

rainbow 11!
yeah, I'd get it off the store. I know it's not for ps4

dDave

V.I.P.
So, I just started this game for real. I put my PS2 on a 28" CRT, the picture looks better anyway for scaling reasons.

Very interesting concept for a game. Haven't seen much of Disney though.

I just got te raft provisions before I quit. I have to say, I think I'm going to love this game. I've hardly even begun and I'm still saying that :lol:

I'll put regular updates in here.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
You will see a lot of Disney eventually. Each section is played out in a different Disney land, it's so awesome.