Sony Kingdom Hearts II

M

Masakado

Who is looking forward to KH2? Well it's only a couple of weeks till it's due date, and I can hardly wait.

From what I have seen, it looks awesome. I have already heard the soundtrack, and it's pretty good. I also heard it's rated Teen this time, so hopefully there will be more intense action than the first.

Discuss your thoughts on KH2!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I already prebought it and I am super excited about getting It I have waited sooo long for it and I know my faith wont be let down lol

S

Sorayoushi

I never did buy the first one but I really want this one. I'm going to buy it after a few months after it's released. I really don't want to waste money.

Vegito728

Registered Member
My brother has preordered it already. I would like these games a lot more if they didn't have some of the Disney characters.

M

Masakado

Vegito728 said:
My brother has preordered it already. I would like these games a lot more if they didn't have some of the Disney characters.
I know what you mean, if you could only have the final fantasy characters join your crew then it would be like a GILLION times better. lol.

I especially hated them disney worlds in the first KH, geez that mermaid stage about made me flip my ps2 over. lol.

K

Kamui-Sama

in our country it will come out Late!! as in late!!! I cant wait anymore!!! Its one of the best RPG game ever made!!! hahah

Turbo

Registered Member
I'm a disney fan and loved kingdom hearts. i have been taking my time finishing it though since they sequel kept getting pushed back. i'm looking forward to KH2. Anyone know what disney movies and villians are in it?

S

shakujou

Peg Leg Pete is going to replace Malificent (sp?).

The game is pretty kewl, I like playing with wisdom form. As you're a pimp lying down/flying around shooting magic missles almost infinetly.

I can't wait til I can play the english version so I have a better understanding of the story.

S

SOAD2k8

I will never understand how combining Final Fantasy and Disnney actually worked, but it did. I can't wait for the Tron level in KH2! I mean, its freaking Tron!!!

D

dias2525

yeah my sister can't wait till it comes out. I hope that they haven't ruined the personalitys of sora and the rest. It will be interesting to see how he has grown up since then. And I hope we get to play as ruki