Sony Kingdom Hearts II

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Masakado, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Who is looking forward to KH2? Well it's only a couple of weeks till it's due date, and I can hardly wait.

From what I have seen, it looks awesome. I have already heard the soundtrack, and it's pretty good. I also heard it's rated Teen this time, so hopefully there will be more intense action than the first.

Discuss your thoughts on KH2!

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I already prebought it and I am super excited about getting It I have waited sooo long for it and I know my faith wont be let down lol

3. Sorayoushi

Sorayoushi Guest

I never did buy the first one but I really want this one. I'm going to buy it after a few months after it's released. I really don't want to waste money.

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

My brother has preordered it already. I would like these games a lot more if they didn't have some of the Disney characters.

5. Masakado

Masakado Guest

I know what you mean, if you could only have the final fantasy characters join your crew then it would be like a GILLION times better. lol.

I especially hated them disney worlds in the first KH, geez that mermaid stage about made me flip my ps2 over. lol.

6. Kamui-Sama

Kamui-Sama Guest

in our country it will come out Late!! as in late!!! I cant wait anymore!!! Its one of the best RPG game ever made!!! hahah

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I'm a disney fan and loved kingdom hearts. i have been taking my time finishing it though since they sequel kept getting pushed back. i'm looking forward to KH2. Anyone know what disney movies and villians are in it?

8. shakujou

shakujou Guest

Peg Leg Pete is going to replace Malificent (sp?).

The game is pretty kewl, I like playing with wisdom form. As you're a pimp lying down/flying around shooting magic missles almost infinetly.

I can't wait til I can play the english version so I have a better understanding of the story.

9. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

I will never understand how combining Final Fantasy and Disnney actually worked, but it did. I can't wait for the Tron level in KH2! I mean, its freaking Tron!!!

10. dias2525

dias2525 Guest

yeah my sister can't wait till it comes out. I hope that they haven't ruined the personalitys of sora and the rest. It will be interesting to see how he has grown up since then. And I hope we get to play as ruki