• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I used to have to beat bosses for my girlfriend. It's a fun game, and she loved it, but it's not very advanced for the higher level users and wouldn't be very complicated for a person who plays games on a regular basis.`

Gwiz

Registered Member
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 were both great games in terms of gameplay,graphics, storyline and replay value. You can get 100+ hours on this game and definitely a lot of bang for your buck. I remembered my friends would tense me about getting KH becuase they thought it was a kids game because of the Disney characters but it was fun and Squaresoft did an excellent job. I'm not sure if they're going to make Kingdom Hearts 3.

bishop_kain

Registered Member
I do have a special interest in kingdom hearts. I am not a fanatic though. It has its ups but also has what I think were not so good parts. I despise the mermaid because I kept dying from getting bit by Ursula. I kept reacting too late, That part was irratataing. In Kingdom hearts 2 I think singing just made that world worse. but it was a lot better otherwise