• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
these are two of my favorite games ever! the people that made these games knew what they were doing. the first one was great but the second was [email protected]! i can't wait for the third one to be released! :D

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
I fell for the first game as soon as I got it. Since then, I've become a total KH fanatic. I gotta say, the first was AWESOME, but the second was way better, which tells you how good that one was. :nod:
FYI anyone who hasn't played them but is planning to should be warned that this thread could gain a ton of MAJOR spoilers. just thought I'd give a heads up.

Xemnas is quite possibly the coolest villian ever created. The final KH2 boss battles were the most damn sweet battles I've ever fought in videogame. No joke. Plus, u gotta love a villian with dual beam-swords :nod:

Gamechamp

Registered Member
The first was awesome, the second was good... but not exactly great. The second took out all the challenge, and I was on Proud mode. The only challenge I really got was from Sephiroth, and he was still easier than he should have been. However, the first was really great. I'm looking forward to the third, which will most likely be made what with how popular the first two are.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
yeah, kh2 was too easy, but the story, drama, emotion, grandeur, and superb combat of the game made up for that.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
yeah the 2nd was kind of short but i agree with unreal that the battles made it soo cooler with the reaction commands. also that the new sweet keyblades were awesome too and the different weapons and allies you got along the way.

Sparda

The first one was alright didnt play 2nd one though:(

Spinlock

Registered Member
yeah, kh2 was too easy, but the story, drama, emotion, grandeur, and superb combat of the game made up for that.
Sounds like what happened with Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank... It's fairly easy as these things go, but blowing stuff up never gets old.

IncaWarrior08

I don't like the way you can customize thing's when you lvl up, like when you donald lv's up in the beginning I would love to be able to give him more defense instead of him getting more ap! That was one of my only peeves in the 1st kingdom hearts, but I haven't played the second one yet. OTher than that for me great game.