• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

King Vegeta

K

King Vegeta

Vince Carter said:
Vegeta always he's the prince of all saiyans, but is dad Kind Vegeta is dead, does he respect is dad to much to consider him the Prince of all Saiyans? I think that he has to much respect for is father to consider himself Prince.
I believe he likes the term Prince.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he would prefer King because it means he's the highest rank of all the Saiyans, but still he's still the highest rank because he's known as the Prince of all Saiyans and is father was King but now is father died so he's still the highest rank.

K

King Vegeta

Uh, Vince, he thought he was a Super Saiyan because for one he got a Zenkai boost & no one knew what a Super Saiyan looked like. So the only way for him to know would be to fight Frieza & to test out his new abilities. Also, he is the strongest in the series twice. When he first comes he was stronger than Goku & when he first became a SSJ he was stronger than Goku. So Vegeta wasn't all talk.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know that's what I said he though he was Super Saiyan but never was, and like you said he find out quickly because he didn't fair well against Freiza, also like you said no one knew what a Super Saiyan looks like, so yes he was all talk about saying he's a Super Saiyan.

K

King Vegeta

Still, he was the strongest character of the series twice.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

For a whole two seconds he was the strongest basically.

Actually no if you are saying amoung the good guys then about a week or atleast half a week, now if your talking about out everyone then about ten minutes if that.

K

King Vegeta

It doesn't matter how long he was the strongest, he just was.