• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

King Vegeta

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I doubt that, Vegeta didnt seem to care when Trunks killed Frieza anyway, or when he thought Goku did.

I

IMPhill

There would be no title given unless the current king gave it. Which would mean Vegeta would have to give a title to someone. And there is no chance of that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I am sure that Vegeta cared that Freiza was killed, I am sure he really wanted to kill him but wasn't strong enough so he couldn't do it. Also we all know that Vegeta would never give a position of being a king even though he's not the strongest, even thoug almost through out the series he believes he's the stongest.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He did not act like it when he first thought Freeza was killed, or when Trunks killed him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he did show emotions, because he was wondering who was that strong guy over there, and he was angry that Goku had a better chance to kill Freiza then he did, so I am sure he was mad that he didnt get the chance to kill him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He was just pissed that someone else was stronger then him, and that person was a SSJ.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes that means he cared about it, he was pissed because someone achieved it before even though at first Vegeta though he reached it while facing Freiza which we all know did not happen.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vegeta thought Goku was a SSJ before Goku fought Frieza for the first time.

I really havent agreed with you Piccolo however, this is one of those times I do agree with you and back up your statement. He's right Vince Vegeta thought Kakarrot had achieved SS when Kakarrot Completely Humiluated Racoom.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I know that but what I am saying is that Vegeta said to Freiza while fighting him that I have reached the Super Saiyan level, and then just powered up and is eyes turned all white, and he though he achieve it but didn't and that's why he still got beat up by Freiza.