King Vegeta

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he didn't defeat Freiza Trunks did, but I doubt that Trunks would like to become king, also another question now that vegeta is technically King does that make Trunks prince?

Not only would Trunks probily not take the role as king. Vegeta would never claim his own son to be over him nor bow to him nor call his own son king of all saiyans. Vegeta would rather DIE than do this, in vegeta's own mind and heart he would have lost all pride for him to even consider anything of that sort.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Trunks would be the Prince, not the King, Vegeta is king, the only way Trunks would be king is if Vegeta dies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah we know that we are just saying that if it makes you kind by killing Freiza then Trunks would be king not Vegeta, also I agree that Vegeta would rather die then being rules by anyone especially is own son Trunks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Killing someone would not make you king anyway.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know we where just saying that King Vegeta died because Frieza killed him, and he said that maybe what makes you king is killing Vegeta and Trunks was the one who killed Freiza.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Killing him would simply avenge those he killed, it should/would not give you any special title, considering theres always someone stronger in the Z-Universe.