King Vegeta

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Vegeta always he's the prince of all saiyans, but is dad Kind Vegeta is dead, does he respect is dad to much to consider him the Prince of all Saiyans? I think that he has to much respect for is father to consider himself Prince.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He could be just embarassed to say he is King of two full blooded sayians, and a few half-breeds, etc.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I think it's because there aren't enough Saiyans around to feel like a king. If there were more then maybe.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont understand why he would be embarassed to say he's King because the Saiyans are the strongest fighters of the universe, and he would have the honnor to say he's the one who leads the pack.

Nope the line would be broken. Vegeta wouldn't claim the throne the line of Saiyan Roalty would end until Vegeta claimed it. It's just like The Lord of The Rings with Arragorn, he didn't claim the throne so the line had ended. Then he claimed it so the line was redrawn, it's as simple as that.

D

Dranigus

That's not actually true. Normally you have more than one heir to the thrown. With Aragon he was the only heir to the thrown. But with Vegeta, he has a son that is likely to become the heir.

Have you bother to read how sucession works? It's not simply father to son all the time, it can skip a generation or go from father-son-uncle-great grand son - great grand nephew.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

In Lord of the Rings actually Eomer became king and he was not Theodens son, but his nephew.