King of the Ring

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Got this from another wrestling site.

I was wondering if you guys think it's a good idea to have it on Monday Night Raw like they did last year, or you think they should bring back the pay per view?

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

If they structured the Pay-per-view around the full tournament, and have all the matches on the night, then the PPV would be a good addition to the card. However, McMahon would probably want to throw in a couple of unrelated title matches in there too.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I would like the finals of the King of the Ring on a PPV but the matches themself can be on Raw or whatever. I'd prefer a larger tournament over all of the brands and the winner gets a world title shot.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No doubt you have the semi finals and the finals on it's own pay per view, but you have the qualification matches on Raw. The last two winners had pretty bad gimmicks in my opinion after winning the King of the Ring, hopefully it won't be the same this year.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I really dont care if they call the PPV the King of the Ring or if they use a pre-existing one...I just want the finals to seem important!

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

As long as it's treated as a big deal with prestige, I'll enjoy it. I love KoTR.