Movies King of Queens

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if anyone watches this show? I do and I think it's really good and it's hilarious. Kevin James(Doug) is hilarious, there's so many funny parts in that show it's incredible. I recommend everyone to watch at least one episode.

2. briscogdp

briscogdp Guest

i agree i watch it all the time.... always have carrie yelling at doug for being stupid...lmao.. or walrus doug that episode was hilarious

3. Babe_Ruth

My favorite episode is when Carrie decided to go back to college and she has a deadline to make for a paper, so Doug as a postman take privilege not to be late, and then he has obstacles to do, and one of them is that he flips over a hood of a car it's so funny. There's more funny parts of this episode but that's the most funniest part

4. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Awesome show, it is very hilarious lol. I don't really have a fav episode, but the most recent one I watched was where Doug let that hobo use the phone and the wife (forgot her name XD) made him wait outside because they were having their thanksgiving dinner. At the end he turned out to be a thief afterall.

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah he was, no one wanted to let him except Doug, because it was freezing outside, it's so hilarious.

6. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

I watch it all the time