• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV "King of Queens", who here watches?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who else likes this show? I think Kevin James is hilarious. Jerry Stiller is just the icing on the cake if you ask me. He's funny in everything he's in.

This is probably my second favorite sitcom just under Seinfeld. If you haven't seen it you should definitely check it out.

I was sad when they ended it last year but at least they made it to the 9th season.

dDave

V.I.P.
I watch this show a lot at least once a week Kevin James is a really good actor. Jerry Stiller is also great, I haven't actually gotten around to watching all of the seasons yet though, maybe someday...

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Ok I'm exactly like you guys. Kevin James is great and Jerry Stiller just tops it off!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love King Of Queens I believe it's hilarious, usually I don't like T.V Wives but I think Carry does an amazing job. Doug is hilarious, just his facial expressions the the things he says are simply hilarious, then you Arthur who is just a riot. I love it when he steals the money off the counter. It's so funny. Great show.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
This show I'd have to say is very good, very funny and Kevin James is a very comical and hilarious character.

I kind of had a crush on the wife, I thought she was exceptionally pretty.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love Kevin James and this show is pretty damned funny, I'll watch it when it's on and that's saying something because I don't watch a lot of sitcoms.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree Carrie is very attractive, I remember the first time I saw here, she was in Save By the Bell for awhile and her and Zach kind of dated for awhile, she was very hot back then and she's still hot today.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Didn't she put on weight? Lol, somewhere towards the end of King Of Queens, I started noticing her figure, but still she is very pretty.

Jerry Stiller was just random, funny, but random.

Turbo

Registered Member
Didn't she put on weight? Lol, somewhere towards the end of King Of Queens, I started noticing her figure, but still she is very pretty.

Jerry Stiller was just random, funny, but random.
she was pregnant in real life and decided to not add it to the show. shes back to hottie status last i saw her.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I think that King of Queens is very funny, but I only watch it like twice a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Movies & TV 6
dDave Autos 14
Mirage Outdoors 47
F Movies & TV 7
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 5