• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

King Kong

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody else seen the new King Kong movie preview?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/king_kong/

Special effects have sure improved a lot since the original LOL! It looke pretty good. It's Peter Jackson's first project since directing the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I was surprised to see Jack Black in it. He hasn't really been in any auction or somewhat serious roles to speak of, so it will be interesting to see how he does. From the looks of the trailer, he does a pretty good job so far. :)

Anyone else planning on seeing this?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Damn! That's one that I'll see twice at the theatre and buy as soon as it releases! How did you find out about this? Looks like my new fave already!

starstruckchaos

Andrew said:
Anybody else seen the new King Kong movie preview?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/king_kong/

Special effects have sure improved a lot since the original LOL! It looke pretty good. It's Peter Jackson's first project since directing the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I was surprised to see Jack Black in it. He hasn't really been in any auction or somewhat serious roles to speak of, so it will be interesting to see how he does. From the looks of the trailer, he does a pretty good job so far. :)

Anyone else planning on seeing this?
I was surprised to see Jack Black in it. He hasn't really been in any "auction"
Very interesting

1_ares_1

Registered Member
starstruckchaos said:
I was surprised to see Jack Black in it. He hasn't really been in any "auction"
Very interesting
ahahahaah!! where is your head Andrew!!! aahhahaha!

Maybe someone will be putting him (Jack Black) in an "Auction" soon? ahahahaha!

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Grrr.. I meant ACTION, lol! Maybe I need to take a break from online auctions. They are influencing my typos. :)

And I heard about this last year when he announced it when Return of the King came out. I knew it would be good because he spares no expense. :D

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I saw this preview last night at the screening of War of the Worlds.
I didn't realize Jack Black was in it as well. Anyways from the preview it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it. :)

nani1987

Registered Member
ooo how was it the movie? you saw.? and this is cool trailer......... ekk big bugs...
and dinosauser...........nani

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I saw this preview last night at the screening of War of the Worlds.
I didn't realize Jack Black was in it as well. Anyways from the preview it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it. :)

I heard them talk about this on the radio. I want to see it cause I LOVED the old King Kong movie. WOLVER!!?? You went and saw war of the worlds? Was it good? I want to go see it SOOO bad!!! NO sitter since Kayla is gone off to FLorida with my bro and family!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think it will be an instant hit, mainly because of Peter Jackson. Everything he does now will be compared to The Lord of the Rings, (which I could watch every day for the rest of my life)!!!!!!!! I wasn't a big fan of the original King Kong, so I'm not sure if I want to see this, although I'm sure hubby wil be dragging us to see it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shooting_Palanx Movies & TV 0
Crouton Theatre 4
Shooting_Palanx Video Games 5
Altanzitarron Movies & TV 6
SuiGeneris Movies & TV 14