Movies King Kong

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by SuiGeneris, Apr 3, 2006.

1. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Now for the longest time I swore I was never going to see this movie, I thought it was just going to be another stupid action flick, but I watched it last night and was pleasantly suprised. The connection that is developed between Anne and King Kong, is pretty awesome, and I think Peter Jackson did a good job at developing it.

What do you guys think of the movie? Did you see it in the theaters or on DVD?

One pet peeve of mine was the whole, Native's scene. The filmography is kind've....blah, reminds me of the Blair Witch Project or something.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't see it, but I heard great things about but I also heard really bad things about the movie, I am probably gonna see it when it comes on the movie network. What I heard was great is when King Kong fights three t-rex. But I don't like that the movie is more then three hours long.

3. I saw this movie in the theaters, I loved it, very well done, when I first saw the previews though the dinosaurs looked fake, but they looked fine in the actual movie. My favorite scene would have to be the fight between the T-Rex's and King Kong.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that's what everyone says to me that part is just plain amazing, but yeah when I saw the previews I really though that the Dinosaurs didnt look real compared to what King Kong looks like, but i guess I was wrong aswell.

5. I didnt think the dinosaurs looked as real as the ones in Jurassic Park.

6. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i havent seen king kong but im planning on buying it next week. i heard its really good though. i will wait and see.

7. It is rather good, they actually have King Kong scaled right as well.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought the beginning was too drawn out. Cutting out certain parts, it could have been slimmed to about 2 and a half hours.

9. It was rather long, but so wasnt Lord of the Rings, all of them.

10. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I have it rented sitting in my living room but haven't watched it yet. Probably will watch it Saturday.