• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

King Kai

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How strong do you think he really is? I think he might be one of the strongest character there is in the series. he just doesn't show it. But all the techniques he teached Goku are pretty amazing. He's not a fighter so that's why I think he never showed is true powers. He sure as a temper so I am sure he's be a great fighter.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

King Kai states that when you train with him, then you will eventually surpass him, so all the fighters that trained with him have surpassed him.

B

barfootboards

he also mentioned that the sayins (vegeta and nappa) that were on their ay to earth are stronger them him ... but he stodd up to the ginyu force saying they couldnt take him in frieza saga after they died

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it was because Ginyu Force did not really exist in the manga I believe, they just put them there so the saga seems longer, but to be honest with you I like fillers sometimes it make the series more interesting.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Ginyu Force was in the manga, they just did not go visit King Kai's place, since when someone evil dies, they are now allowed to keep their body.

D

Dranigus

I think King Kaio is somewhere around 8,000.

Because Goku easily got above 9,000 and Nappa was close to Goku as maximum power. Of course Nappa did have some injuries that might have stunned him from using his complete maximum power, which might have been around 10,000. You have to remember that Nappa got blasted in the back and had one of his hands all messed up prior to fighting Goku.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

King Kai is weaker then Nappa, he said both were stronger then him. King Kai's power level would not determine how powerful Goku got, it was his training in the high gravity that made his power get so high.

D

Dranigus

He said they were stronger than him, he didn't state that they individually are stronger than him.

By the way King Kaio does not talk about base power at all, he could have easily meant at the level of using Kaioken. Which of course is what King Kai wants, someone to finally master the Kaioken.

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dr...Ball & DBZ Manga/volume19/Db19ch05/DBZ 72.jpg

The back is a vital area of the body, damaging it can greatly weaking an individual. Even though Nappa was greatly weaking by it, it surely must have drained some of his total power.

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dr...Ball & DBZ Manga/volume19/Db19ch06/DBZ 83.jpg

In this image you can clearly see that Nappa has some bleeding from his head. He might have even suffered some brain damage. Even the slightest brain damage can completely alter the outcome of any fight. As the brain is an extremely vital part of the body.

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dr...Ball & DBZ Manga/volume19/Db19ch07/DBZ 98.jpg

You'd never tell your opponent they caused severe damage to you. It's quite easy to see with Nappa helding his hand like that, that Gohan had busted it up pretty good. Other wise he would have just shook it a little to get rid of the stinging sensation, instead of helding it like a broken limb.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think you posted to many scans, I think they have a limit, but if he said "they" were stronger, that implies that both of them are. King Kai would also know how strong he was, even when using Kaio-Ken.