KING BOOKER SAID HE WOULD QUIT!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by baller42590, Aug 15, 2007.

1. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

In a recent interview to promote a show in Akron, Ohio, King Booker said that if he would have been drafted to ECW he would have quit the company. He said that being drafted to RAW was a great thing. Booker also said that he will never wrestle under Booker T again as he feels the King Booker name has really taken off and helped him get to the top.

i got this from pwmania.com

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Stop with the CAPITAL LETTER THREADS!

Anyways, If Booker quits, that is going to be a major loss to WWE and the fans will miss him. But I don't see him going into ECW yet.

3. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

sorry about the CAPS i just did it for attention getters lol.

Yea i agree Booker would be a great loss to WWE cuz we already know he would go to TNA and imagine if he was on there.:w00t:

4. Vidic15

Booker will probably not go to TNA, he will concetrate on his Booker T Academy. But if he ever went to TNA, he will be the best wrestler there.

5. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

The thing i hate though is the king booker stunt. I wish he would just go back to being Booker T. They should have had jerry lawler beat booker, then have booker beat the hell outta jerry and give uo his king title and turn back into the cool booker.

6. Vidic15

WWE went too far with this King crap. It's really getting old, his entrace. And other stuff. They need to spice up his career with decent matches. Something like the feud he once had with Kane.

7. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

Yea that was nice. I hope that he has a long feud with HHH i wouldnt mind that.

8. Vidic15

Nah, WWE thinks that King Booker isn't a type of guy who would have a feud with HHH for a long time because King Booker is no where in HHH's league at the moment.

9. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

I think he is he deserves it they just dont give him the push that he deserves. He's been on the game for a long time, and he was a 5 time wcw champ.

10. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

correction: if he goes to TNA he'll be the 3rd best wrestler there, behind Sting and Kurt Angle

anyways back to the topic, no hes not gonna feud with The Game for long because the plan is supposed to be: Orton wins at Summerslam, and then the main feud switches to Orton vs HHH