• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kindle 3 or mini laptop

MaaB

Registered Member
Well, I want to buy Kindle 3rd generation but some friends advised me to buy mini laptop instead of Kindle.
Now i don't know what i should buy, Kindle 3 or mini laptop.
Please, advise me.:D

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Well they are two very different devices so the first question is what do you want to use it for? A Kindle and a Mini-Laptop seems to be an odd "this & that". It is a lot of money to spend on something you might not really need though.

MaaB

Registered Member
Well they are two very different devices so the first question is what do you want to use it for? A Kindle and a Mini-Laptop seems to be an odd "this & that". It is a lot of money to spend on something you might not really need though.

If i bought Kindle 3, i will use it only as book reader.
If i bought minilaptop, i will use it for many purposes including Image viewer, reader, or file storage and browsing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If you're willing to spend the extra money you should get yourself a tablet. They have all of the functions of a Kindle plus a wide variety of other apps and features you can take advantage of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Reading 13
thealigator Technology 0
ATARIGUY Technology 2
danwiz Reading 3
sunrise Reading 2