• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Kindergarten Graduation...

trees

Registered Member
Shame on the BOOBIES! rotflmao hahahahahahahahaa

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
WOO HOOOOO! She made honor roll with straight E's for the entire year :D
Also honoryably mentioned for bein a Character Kid!

Yes, I cried when they called her name for her diploma!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:

Congratulations Iggy! And at this age she won't be insisting on a new car for a grad gift!! Enjoy your little ones while they still are....

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:

Awww WTG kiddie! Poor Mom. You all better be here when it's my turn to send mine off for the first day of kindergarten! I'm gonna be a mess for sure!

BTW what's a "Character Kid"?

It amazes me that kids now graduate for things like kindergarten/jr high etc. Heck don't they even do it for preschool sometimes?

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
BOOBIES??? were you gonna say boobies Darlin' ? :lol: Hahahaha! He's 13...he's seen them, oh hell, he WAS breast fed! :lol: Sh**! he's gonna kill me for posting that! hahahaha!!hahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whew I made it through that real easy. Never had to say the word myself. I knew i could count on you to take care of that for me.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:

Honor roll for kindergartners now eh?

When I was a kid, they were just happy if you went to First grade not eating playdoh and able to tie your shoes. :p

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
ROFL!!! NO kidding! We had play time, nap time, and snack time in kindergarten. This year, my kindergartener has learned to use a computer, write a 5 paragraph essay, and build a rocket from kitchen utensils.

Julie

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:

When I was a kid, they were just happy if you went to First grade not eating playdoh and able to tie your shoes. :p
I know what you mean! I didn't see a computer until I was in high school & now I see they have 'em in pre-school! :lol: And the first graduation I had was junior high before going on to high school.

Iggy, congrats to your daughter! I hope you made it thru ok! :D
BTW, she got all "E's" - is E for Excellent??

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I dotn want to see my baby grow up either!! I was just thinking this morning how a year just flew by and next year he'll be almost five!!! (he's three now, will be four on halloween) I dont want to even think about him growing up and moving away!! sniff sniff

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Kindergarten is what first grade used to be ... what we think of first grade.

Mid-year Chrysta came home with multiplication tables... that SCARED ME!
They expect the kids to come into 1st grade reading and writing legibly. Its been a rough year for me... There have been times when I just sat in shock at the projects she brought home.

E is for excellent... and in Kindergarten its an 'A' :D

Character Kid... well, hmmm.. its part of the Character Counts program. Meaning that she has a good attitude towards others and respects the school and other property. She shares (when told LOL) There are six 'pillars' that she has to follow when in school (why would she do it at home, Im just the mom)

1. Trustworthiness
2. Respect
3. Responsibility
4. Fairness
5. Caring
6. Citizenship

I had to look those up, but Chrysta can tell you what each one is and what they mean... if ya wanna take a look at the program its http://www.charactercounts.org/

Msbabedoll said:
I dotn want to see my baby grow up either!! I was just thinking this morning how a year just flew by and next year he'll be almost five!!! (he's three now, will be four on halloween) I dont want to even think about him growing up and moving away!! sniff sniff
It will completely sneak up on you. Just when you think you are ready... WHAMMO! They come home and ask if they can ride the bus instead of having Mommy walk them to the door. And then they stop kissing you at the door *sniffle* I keep lookin at my two and thinkin dang, 14 more years and they gonna be gone :(

fairyquadmother said:

Not only is it honor roll, but Kindergarten is now part of the 'permanent' record. I was in freakin shock. I think its alot of stress to put on a kid and to be honest the parents too!

Last edited: