Kindergarten Graduation...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iggyshotthebear, May 19, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

HELP! My daughter is graduating kindergarten tonight @ 6pm (central)
    I need someone to express me an enormous box of tissues ... and some new sandals for her!!! She just broke the straps on the sandals I wanted her to wear with this adorable dress *cries* Now I have to change the whole outfit plan... damnit!
    My lil baby girl is gonna be a first grader *cries more*

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Awww been there and done that already! Nothing makes ya more sad then sending off your little baby into the big world! And what makes it worse, is when they come home from school asking you SEX questions!! :-O

3. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Oh Boy Iggy! I know how that feels...my Baby will be a freshman in high school next fall! He started school 4yrs old so he'll be a tiny freshman! It freaks me out! (where do all those years go?) BTW...I found him poking around in here a couple of days ago...Be nice to "Ty2D2"...that's my baby!

Last edited: May 19, 2005
  4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thats your son????? He was in one of the posts about the auction with the "Advertise on these women's with HHH boobs...and he commented...I looked over and seen he was 13 and I about died inside lol

lol but I was not mean...I just asked if he was really 13 and was hoping it was a mistake...lol
    ~Trina~

5. 1_ares_1

Figures a 13 yr old boy would "find" the boobies! Well he's a guy, right? But, I'm a mom! Better go see what he said about it.... I'll be baaaaack!

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

It was nothing bad he done good :grin:

7. 1_ares_1

ya, I found it...I'm proud of my boy! None of that fake sh** plastic chick for him! He's got style and taste! (ummmm just like his mom?) :eek:oh:

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea he did .Im watching out for him.Gotta have class .And the real no plastic :lol: :lol: Im leaveing now before i get in trouble

9. 1_ares_1

BOOBIES??? were you gonna say boobies Darlin' ? :lol: Hahahaha! He's 13...he's seen them, oh hell, he WAS breast fed! :lol: Sh**! he's gonna kill me for posting that! hahahaha!!hahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

hehehe... that's your son... hehehe... I told him not to look at them!! LOL