Kind of common question about asking out a girl

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Forbidden v2, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forbidden v2

Forbidden v2 Guest

Well I thought this would be really common but I didn't see it on here, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Anyway, there is this girl that I have been talking to for a few months, and I was thinking about asking her out but I don't know how she feels about me. On some days I think she really likes me, on some I think she thinks of me as a normal acquantiance. Is there anything I could do that would help her fall for me? And when would be a good time to actually ask her out?

2. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

Okay... I was gonna give you a big mushy schpeal of what you should look for, but I don't know you or the girl so I won't give you a round about way of going after it?

If you think this girl has a thing for you.. if you see her glancing your way when you don't think she's looking or many other apparent signs that is giving you this vibe then I think you should try to talk to her one on one in person. No friends... you and her and you should ask her if she does like you. She may say yes she may say no but you shouldn't have to do anything to make a girl really fall for you but be yourself. Trying to be something you're not may have a different effect or hell she may expect that behavior out of you all the time when you performed it trying to 'pull her in'.

I know this may not help but its truthful. Hell take the girl out to a movie. See how you two enjoy each others company and then make your move. And build up your confidence...

If she says yes then hell you have a girlfriend who was a previous friend...

If she says no then you still have the girl as your friend and you won't have to worry about what you need to do to impress her..

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Situps.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Sorry, but Corona is getting sigged for that.

5. pikatore

pikatore Registered Member

Be friendly towards her, and ask her what her plans are, shell get the hint. Theres no real method to it, you just have to use your charm and see where it gets you.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

And repped by Hoosier.

Hoosier.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Hey, if she's been giving you the looks for the past few months and she's got no boyfriend. She wants you, go for it. Trust me.

If anything it would be better with some friend when you ask her. Take her aside (so she knows you want time with her, away from everyone else), and just ask her if she wants to go out. Maybe grab some lunch the next day. Works like a charm.

Oh yeah, how old are you and how old is she?

8. Forbidden v2

Forbidden v2 Guest

I'm 16 and she is 15. Thanks for the advice so far guys! (Most of you anyway =P)

9. Rickster

Rickster Guest

If you and a girl get to the stage when you're talking comfortably, all you have to do is proceed to do personal things with her. In high school, I'd always go to girls' houses or they'd come over just to like do homework and stuff. Once you guys start hanging outside of school, then ask her out. I've only asked a girl out a few times, most of the time we hook up before and I'm like 'Does this make us a couple?'. That's the easiest way IMO.

Bottom line, it's high school, experiment a bit. In other words, play the field.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

See how comfortable you two are together away from a group, but don't wait too long to see if she's interested in beiing more than friends. If you wait too long you might get the "i like you as a friend" or "you're like a brother" response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.